LXseries transmitters have no in-built power supply, which allows the configuration of any type of power. Transmitters vary in the degree that they expand
the functionality, and are available in the following configurations:
• LX2NB / LX2NB-xR – new customized GSM transmitter characterized in simple functionality and attractive price.
• LX10 / LX20 - are basic types of transmitters, that differ in the number of inputs and phone input (DTMF standard).
- Alarm signals transmission
- Complex systems operate redundantly, e.g. banking systems, remote reading of data from energy meters
- Elevator communication systems
- Monitoring of counters in gambling machines - OEM project
- Redundant transmission system - secure Ethernet channel
- Energys system - protection against theft and damage designed for power distribution transformers